View Single Post
Old 2013-05-28, 05:17   Link #4677
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
The Irony that Saegusa is linked to the Yotsuba....
Then and Now...
Expecting a arc on that probably.
hope the engagement between Yotsuba and Saegusa will happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Even so, Miya and Maya still proceeded with the experiment with Tatsuya just because he wasn't a true magician according to the Yotsubas. I'm not saying that Tatsuya's experiment was in the same vein as the past ones. Just that they still proceeded with it because it was needed to change Tatsuya into a proper successor who is capable of wielding proper magic.

And my earlier reply was meant for the one saying that the reason why Tatsuya is hated by the clan is because he is rebellious. That's not the reason. He's hated because he was a defective magician unworthy of being called a Yotsuba because of the nature of his magic and the results of the experiment.
He's loyal but only to Miyuki.
i believe they don't really hate him.

don't forget Tatsuya is as a servant / bodyguard, a disposable tool. so showing empathy for a tool is improper.

in volume 8 we know that actually Tatsuya is an obedient servant. even he was obeying his mother and do the appropriate thing when he meet kuroba siblings and his uncle.

don't know when, but maybe after miyuki value tatsuya so high, he start to change. i think he is a little bit haughty too. he don't really follow anyone orders if not necessary and sometimes act on his own.

then probably the clan are jealous because Miyuki value tatsuya very high even though he is a servant/bodyguard.