Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-03, 20:12   Link #978
thalmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oddly, I didn't feel this match was as intense than the other one. That one seems to be more focused on poetry and sound, which makes it more... soothing. The imagery when Chihaya was trying to picture the cards in her mind was beautiful. I'm loving it so far. Rion is a pretty interesting opponent. She can only play her best when the reading is good, or rather, passionate. Otherwise, she can't hear the "color" of the poems. This is the reason she's still B-class. Having her grandmother be the reader gives her a tremendous advantage. It seems like she might be the same type as the Meijin.

I was looking forward to how Shinobu would react and she didn't disappoint. She was so bored she fell asleep lol. Of course, it all changed when she witnessed Chihaya's top speed and remembered her. She's really engaged in the match now. Sadly, now that Chihaya has gotten injured, I'm afraid their match will have to be postponed. Maybe we spent so much time in the team tournament because Chihaya won't be able to play in the individual one, hence it will be shorter. Hope I'm wrong. It depends on how bad her injury is. It's impossible to tell at the moment.

The ending with the four boys getting up in sync and burning with passion was great. It's about to get real!! Nishida better not mess up once again.

There was a moment I found very funny in the episode:

Yama... Yamashiro... <- can't remember her first name
Yama-chan <- gave up

This seriously made me burst out laughing
Typical Chihaya.

Got a picture for comparison? I think she looks very pretty in the anime.
Doing some google and get rid of the spoiler for you

thalmann is offline   Reply With Quote