View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 03:39   Link #743
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
And I definitely don't think that that Aoyama is the one who will end up teaching Mashiro how to take care of herself better. Down the road remains to be seen, but for now Mashiro doesn't even like Aoyama, and I don't get the impression she is particularly inclined to listen to her (on that note, Mashiro looked uncharacteristically defiant after blowing up the watermelon. Normally she doesn't even blink when doing any of her unusual stuff, but there it almost looked like an act of defiance against Aoyama ). To the point she goes to sleep in Sorata's room so she doesn't have to see her in the morning.
Ah... I can't believe that went over my head. I just thought Mashiro went to sleep in Sorata's room just because she misses spending time with him. It didn't even register with me that she was doing that to avoid Nanami even though Mashiro clued us in on it... When Mashiro said that she's trying to avoid Nanami waking her up in the morning, I took that as "I want Sorata to wake me up" instead of her expressing her dislike of Nanami. However, both scenarios are possible.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote