View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 19:00   Link #123
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Very nice episode, Manami is cuter than I thought... the two are fitting together really well, and kind of admitted already that they like each other.
Manami would be too boring for my tastes but she seems to fit nicely to Kyousuke.

Interesting to see how jealous Kirino is XD
I'm curious what she'll do to "get him back"
It seems she *does* want to be treated like the imouto in her games by Kyousuke (even though perhaps she didn't admit that to herself yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
P.S. Is Halloween even common in Japan?
No, it's not. What Manami's family is doing is quite a novelty. It wouldn't surprise me if that was her whacky grandparent's idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange Neus View Post
Minus points for not showing kirino masturbating furiously
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange Neus View Post
Also, I can't quite get my head around grandparents harassing you into banging their granddaughter, and that is after you emotionally blackmailed her into sharing a bath with you.
They know that Nanami is too shy to do anything herself, so they have to help out and push a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Or it could have been: "If a girl (other than me) confessed to you, what would you do?"

"I'd reject her, [because I already have you]".
That's how I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Kyou-chan said he would refuse a confession because he liked a peaceful life
It can hardly get any more peaceful and uneventful than marrying Manami, so that should fit his taste there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
But really, I think it may come down to which kind of girl each of us wants to see, or can identify with.
I can identify with none of the girls