View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 07:26   Link #1073
fhxc885

Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
Spoiler:

Also here are the spoilers Ive been able to gather around the web. caution. is google translated so there might be mistakes.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
................. Damn.... Words to describe KYH sis: Manipulative, B**** Broken Pedestal

Damn when I reread the part about how KYH used to see her sis: “...That person, was... to me, the closest human being. Continuing to forever shine brightly in the center of my world, or in other words driving darkness and cold far away, I believed.”

She must have really looked up to her sister... Until shit took in to her brain, heart and soul... Damn!! I really need to know what KYH trauma is now!! >< AND HOW DARE SHE DOUBLE AGENT THE GROUP OF KINGS!!!!!!!!! DAMN IF I COULD GO IN THERE AND SLAPPED THAT ****** FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Judging from the happening in Vol.12.... A lot of shit happening right now.... With the WC revelation.... Yup.... Shit just taken for the worse....

Sorry for the rant... But then... Is MS on the ARC or the good side??? And is WC after the gun <<Seven Rose>> or something else within him???

Still too many question... OTL
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote