Thread: Licensed Kono Aozora Ni Yakusoku Wo
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 21:34   Link #53
dieseltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Can't say much about this, I'm not one to go for these kinds of shows unless they are funny. But I do think Noko is the sexiest of all the girls. I'd say Yumi (or Umi?) comes in second. Though, I have a feeling out of all the girls, Wataru will be choosing the teacher. Anyone care to explain why the teacher wears a mini skirt in school...

My favorite part was when Wataru pointed at the female lead (can't remember her name) and a stupid sound effect came on. Also the shape of the island looks a lot like master chief's helmet from Halo, doesn't it?

I'm probably going to continue with this series, because I really do want to see Wataru choosing the teacher in the end.
why do u think wataru will end up with the teacher? or were u just being sarcastic? will i hope it will be naoko. does anyone find it unusual that naoko allows wataru to give her massages? interesting thing is i just saw on the game trailer of naoko and wataru kissing, not sure how much to take from that. anyways Wataru x Rinna to boring.