View Single Post
Old 2004-06-29, 21:00   Link #55
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_R
I don't know why everyone like Ayase. Emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl.
uh huh... yes... I'm pretty sure then that a girl whining and pining over a guy she doesn't even know and 'loves' him just thinking he looks cool and thinks he is the guy for her such that she is willing to stay his hand forever ignoring her distraught mother is wonderfully more mature than a 3 year old...

Yes, first off I do prefer the character of Ayase as a more compatible match for Seiji.

But in analysis of the characters of Ayase and Midori, you get the feeling that....

Midori = Absolute slave to pander to one's desires. You don't have to do anything at all to deserve her attention (You're the ONE in her mind). She will debauch herself to make you 'like' her. Her innocence comes into play here. A perfect combination of sex slave, devoted servant and innocence of a lolita. With her, you will never fear rejection because she is 10000% blindly devoted to you. Just do whatever you want and she will come tagging along, licking your heels as you go (as long as you keep saying "You're the only one for me. I love you" every once in a blue moon).

Ayase = Spicy, spunky challenge. With Ayase, you are getting someone quite challenging. She can be the dominatrix or the sultry girlfriend. She can think for herself. She can liven up lives with her fantasies, planning out scenarios to share in. You can call her your sassy girlfriend. She doesn't just obstruct others in their quest for your attention. She is competitive in her efforts to prove that she is worthy of attention (better than the rest) rather than simply blocking others in their efforts. She decided that she likes you not because of a blind ideal but rather she does see something that others would have chosen to ignore. Knowing that she has independent thinking in her love decisions, she is a challenge to have a relationship with, not a mindless sex slave but someone you would really have an interesting life with because you two have to work together to maintain that relationship.