View Single Post
Old 2010-07-06, 21:35   Link #33
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
^I think it's Yui's cellphone.
It's the wrong size to be her cellphone. It's probably a wireless mic dressed up in a gift box.

Having only seen the OP and ED so far . . . well, if all the HTT performances from here to the end of the series are done by cardboard cutout, we'll know why. Wow, what mind-blowing animation.

I'm going to be the anti-cool kid and say I preferred the OP to the ED. Why? There's nothing wrong with the ED. It's just . . . how shall we put it . . . like a classic rock station. You know the music's really good, but it was new when your parents were fogging up the back window of their '72 Dodge Dart. And at the end of the day, the songs all just run together.

The OP was interesting. Unique, to quote a certain purple-haired android. The fact that it ate a bottle of No-Doz like it were candy helps too.

Mind you, this is from the perspective of someone who listens to a lot of classic and hard rock. Your results may vary. Do not consume a whole bottle of No-Doz like it were candy; it will kill you. If your parents are too young to have fogged up the back window of a '72 Dodge Dart, I feel you pain. I truly do.