View Single Post
Old 2009-12-19, 20:30   Link #182
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy

Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Agreed. Magneto vs Ms. Railgun and you kinda know who will win. The moment Magneto tries to throw something at her (which is basically all Magneto can really do), Mikoto will just fry his ass.

Not really much of a contest there. Though Magneto has better lifting abilities in terms of moving large stuff around (like a bridge for example), Mikoto can just electrocute him.... :P

Perhaps if they were in area with lots of metal around, Magneto might have a better chance. But even then....Only way I see Magneto winning is if the two meet in a small tunnel made of nothing but metal, Then Magneto might be able to crush her in it fast enough to avoid being electrocuted. But as shown in in this series, Mikoto can deflect metal stuff to a certain degree.

Of coarse, Magneto wouldn't be dumb enough to face her alone. Hint hint, he would bring some of his pals. :P

(also, this is the first anime I've watched in awhile besides the Haruhi series. :P So far I like this series as well. )
Apache Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote