View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 12:23   Link #15
Valerian Mengsk

Is it just me or does Suzaku look less....idealistic in that picture. It may be just me but I think he looks more jaded and cynical then he used to. If he is then I might actually look forward to his sections of each episode.

The kid in the center looks kind of soft, but it may all be an act sort of like someone else we know cough:lelouch:cough

I'm not surprised that the lancelot is upgraded, if a significant amount of time has passed I bet Lolyd has added all sorts of improvements, which it will need since there must be more
7th gneration knightmares being produced as well as an 8th generation based off that old tech they found at the various sites.

As for C.C., she is probably with Lelouch, or they are looking for each other. Note: If lelouch hasn't found Nunally then she is probably with or around the emperor or maybe a clan of witches that want to change/destroy the world.

Note 2: I wonder if Japan actually won its freedom, but I doubt it since there was a reference to the Zero incident in the description of the new series. If the OotBK had won I doubt it would have been coined an incident.
Valerian Mengsk is offline   Reply With Quote