View Single Post
Old 2008-12-20, 18:42   Link #144
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Well, with all the images you posted, you confused me a lot

Could you be more especific and pic EXACTLY the image you want as bg and the image you want as pop-up?

I am sorry...I was up half the night without coffee...

I wanted you to take this image and make it the pop up

Then I wanted you to pick which image you think best works with that image. so I gave you a lot of choice. I like the color and black and white image. But you might not want to do that again so I supplied a choice because I like them all

Then I selected 3 images to choose from that I wanted as the pop up.
And make one more in that style out of one of these images?
Spoiler for for extraction:

I gave you three because I figured you'd pick which one was easiest or inspired you the most. I like all three so it doesn't matter which is the pop up. Again I have no artistic talent I can come up with a concept but visualizing an execution I suck at. I may pick an image that sucks or isn't a good one to use as either. That's where you come in. You're the artist I figure you can visualize what image should be the background for the pop ups I chose.

These images were left for both sigs and for you to chose which one looks best with the renders. I also had a thought. What if one the images I picked for the popup was actually a better background. Or what if one of the images I picked as background was a better pop up? So I figured if that happened you could scrap the ones I picked and use the one you chose.

You are the artist. I just want it like this one. Pop up on the side or middle if it looks better. and a background of him. I can't choose because I don't know which ones you would really rather use. If the image doesn't appeal to you ...it won't be as good. So I am leaving it all to you.

I just want that first render with a new background in the style of my current (doesn't have to be an exact replica) and second one the same way but you pick that one....Understand?
(The manga pages (not chapter covers)...I only wanted the large images of him if you used any for a background)

Spoiler for Images to be used in backgrounds of either sig:

I only want the Mamoru. Oh yeah you can put his name or the name of the manga. whichever you decide looks best.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote