View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 02:44   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Thanks for the response on Hinagiku's secret.

Actually, for the first season, I was heavily in favor of Ayumu and Isumi and just thought that Hinagiku was a cool character. I also loved Maria, but only for me... It was only this season and especially the last 2 episodes that made me realize how great Hinagiku's character really is. Yes, I am a converted fan, based on current events, hence I said I was skewed in favor of Hinagiku for Hayate. If this is the author's intention, then he did an excellent job. But then again, I am also very much an Ayumu and Isumi fan. So does loving 4 characters make you biased towards 1?

However, I am trying to show that you cannot say that the mangaka did the change because of the character's popularity either, if you are saying that what I am saying is bias. Since we both really can't read his mind, your point is just as valid as my point. I just wanted to point out that authors do fall in love with certain characters and change their intended direction all the time. Take our beloved "Orange-kun" from Code Geass. The staff had so much fun with him that they made him into a prominent character in the second season.
Fmm... Fmm...
Point taken ∑d(>ω・)

Quote:
Besides, just because an opinion might be biased does not mean that it is wrong.
Of course. After all, it is an opinion.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)