Thread: Licensed Übel Blatt
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-07, 18:48   Link #273
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He's also killed dozens, maybe hundreds of innocents, all for the sake of his vengeance. And I mean directly - I'm not even counting the civil unrest he's stirring.

No one knows it better than he does. That's why he feels so hesitant sometimes, that's why he feels so guilty.

I think that's what I like about him - he knows what he has to do for his vengeance, but he doesn't pretend it's right. But neither does he let it stop him.
W00t? I think you've been reading a different manga. Or your definition of innocents includes unscrupelous henchmen who enjoy wanton murder. Koinzell hasn't killed any innocents so far except for a couple of mercy killings like with Ato's brother and those elf chicks that got experimented on. If you read properly you should notice that so far he has always refrained from killing those misguided ones who are merely loyal to the wrong person.

He feels guilty because he's upsetting the realm he fought for and the emperor he believes in and that killing the seven while just will inevitably lead to suffering. So far there are no innocnets on his conscience.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote