View Single Post
Old 2009-11-07, 17:00   Link #147
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
That was filler, and thus it doesn't count.
There was Zoro and those cat brothers, Siam and Butchie. After Zoro defeated both of them, their bodies just disappeared from the battlefield. I remember Zoro thinking that Butchie only survived the first strike because of his fat body. After the second strike his body was suddenly gone.

There was also Zoro and Ohm. That was the first time I believe Zoro used the Hyaku Hachi Pound Hou (108 Pound Cannon). He was never seen again.

It was the same with the other Enel's Priest, Satori. Enel's Chief Enforcer, Yama.

Though that doesn't mean that Ohm, Satori, and Yama died. Mr. 13 and Miss Friday were thought killed by Sanji, but they showed up in the splash page of Miss Goldenweek in CH. 375. They were captured by Captain Hina.
That story is canon as well. The end of that explained how Crocodile, Daz Bones, Bon Clay, and Mr. 3 ended up in Impel Down.

I don't think it was ever explained if Igaram survived Robin's attack because she let him, or if he did on his own. Robin did say her specialty was assassination, but has it ever been confirmed that she ever killed anyone? This could of been just an example of her dark sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKiko View Post
Im guessing that haki is the aswer too...
We've seen that haki can somehow cancel DF powers such as allowing Logia users to be punched or kicked.
Don't forget that kairouseki is suppose to be as hard as diamond, but Boa shattered Smoker's kairouseki jutte. CH 560 Pg. 3-4