View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 12:20   Link #58
Joe_fh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
^ And you missed my ninja edits too. Doesn't matter. i don't think it's fair to reply since you're arguing with so many others.

I'll just make one point: Saten's dream was far from childish and was very much realistic.
No feel free to reply^^ it just might take time to get back to you.
Sorry I miessed your edits but that took a long time to type

Well so is every childs dream until a certain point in time. For Saten that was the moment she actually came to AC. Of course the LU changed all that yet her dream remained childish (at least for me) because from all the things she said during this episode it seemed the reason she wanted power just because most people around her had one. That's like saying you want more money because you'll be able to hang out with "the cool kids" which ceratinly falls under the "childsih things" category in my book.
And it doesn't really matter if it was childish or not sicne in the end she did something that was wrong, incosiderate, dangerous and ot top of that involved her friends. I believe that if it's not something your life depends upon the the end justifies the means or at lest I like to think so. This wasn't the case in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
Very good episode for me (but not for everyone I reckon).
haha don't get me wrong I never said I disliked the episode. We're jsut discussing if we feel sorry for Saten and were her actions justified.
Joe_fh is offline   Reply With Quote