View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 14:33   Link #29
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
The problem I'm having here is that we should sleep, eat , mate, ad nauseum, yet for some odd reason we don't
Illogical? when apart from antibiotics, fake boobs and hairimplants we -sofar- have done nothing that actually goes against nature

We're the most complicated species on this planet with the most complicated brain,
but everything we do seems to be a logical step, if we weren't designed to question our existence (or anything for that matter) we would never have evolved beyond apes
When I say that human's are illogical, I refer basically back to the grand scheme of things and all the events that needed to take place in order for us to exist at all, and that the chances of any one human actually existing are actually quite unlikely. When I say human's I don't mean individual actions are illogical, I mean the fact that the human species exists at all is illogical.

As for human's actions, I would say its about 50/50, with half of them being logical and the other half being illogical. Emotion is another strong motivation for action other then logic, and well emotion might not always make the right choice, sometimes logic can lead us to the wrong choice as well.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote