View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 22:51   Link #71
Slayerx

Quote:
* Yamamoto simply said, “Let the real fight begins.”
So... anyone want to bet that next week we will go back to HM to see whats going on over there... Kubo has been quite the cock tease when it comes to showing off really awsome fights... He'll probbaly show the first half of Ichigo vs Ulq and before we see anything good we will pull back again to the captains.... Then we will final see some awesome stuff and then the vizards show up, and at that moment pulled away AGAIN back to ichigo before the vizards can get their awesome on...

Frankly i'd rather stay with the captains and the espada... That;s a battle that is bound to be full of surprises and epic win... Unlike Ichigo vs Ulq which is plagued by the fact that their fight is completely pointless; ichigo could y'know just choose to take Orihime (whome Aizen does not need and Ulq has no intention of keeping with him) and leave and since Ulq's reason to fight Ichigo is to protect HM this would solve both their problems without the needless battle... Ulq should really be trying to get rid of the captains in HM who have a vested interest in destroying Aizen's support (unlike Ichigo who only came their to get orihime)

I say lets stay with the captains and the espada... Tons of surprises and the fight has some actual importance...

Granted, There are 3 things i would want to see in HM:
- Yachiru owning the shit out of something powerful
- Unohana Owning the shit out of something powerful
- What the hell Mayuri found in the espada lab
I don't think i care about anything else....

Hmmm... maybe the ichigo vs Ulq could be entertaining if it ended with Ichigo getting his ass beat and Unohana kicking ass instead

Or yami showing up to help fight Ichigo and then getting intercepted and owned by Yachiru... a large 8 foot muscle bound character getting his ass easily beaten by little pink haired girl is pure comedy gold... Oh Yami, the punching bag of the espada; Getting beaten by a little girl is the only way you could get more humiliated than you already are... Now that's one filler fight i would love to see