Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 13:25   Link #10931
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Any conventions around your area? That's what I'm going for, though I can't say I've made any progress...
Dublin is not big for conventions, alas.

Also, when I did go to a convention (once!) I found the crowds intimidating, and didn't end out talking to anyone (maybe it was because I was on my own...).

I always keep telling myself to talk to random strangers, but I always keep chickening out. Still, I can't exactly expect any girls to come talk to me, can I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Need some thoughts on my little dilemma.

I've been dating a couple girls and recently they've been trying to make things official by making one of them my GF. I feel like I'm at a cross roads where the fun stops and I gotta make a decision to end this little fairytale life I've been living recently. I wanna ask my fellow animesukians what would you do in these kinda situations? Do I make a choice and settle down early...or do I continue to keep my distance from these girls and continue to live the young, free and single life? Is it bad of me that I don't want to choose between them?

I've been here before and found some great advice, was just trying my luck again
An enviable position. Two questions:
1. How much do you like both of them. If you don't feel particularly passionate about either, don't commit. If there's one you really like, go for it.

2. How the hell did you get two girls to like you that much??? I find it difficult to meet, let alone connect, with any girls ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Settle down? Kid, I honestly think you are too young to be in a committed relationship (though I'm not encouraging you to have a harem). As you mature more and get more societal experience, the things you look for in a life-long partner will be different.
I don't think he's too young. My great grandmother got married at 16. That's young.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote