View Single Post
Old 2007-07-30, 23:01   Link #12
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
...and Whitebeard, and Dragon, and Blackbeard, and Smoker, and whatever other crazy new villains Oda comes up with.

Anyways, I'm hoping that the Straw-Hats visit the Wano Country (where Samurai Ryuuma originally came from). From what I gather, it's a Japanese-themed place, and we haven't had any island of that theme yet in the series....
I'm eager for them to visit it for another reason. Ryuuma in one piece is actually a homage to a one shot oda did a while back called ryuuma the king. In it a character that looked like zoro with black hair (has since whitened :V) and a pony tail slayed a dragon effortlessly. Sound familiar? Also if you sort of study OP ryuumas features, he is basicly a zombified version of zoro in appearance. I would love to see oda send them there just to see how he would handle that country 200 years or whatever later.

Also technically we did have a feudal japan island, but we only saw it in zoro's past with kairin. Of course no such islands have appeared on the grandline yet, which is what I assume you meant.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote