View Single Post
Old 2008-04-07, 00:38   Link #6684
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
My lil' bro got himself a Throne Zwei for his birthday(And I don't!).

-Head (Pretty small... Like the Eins, only w/o the "horn", it's smaller than Dynames' head!)

-Torso (Like the Eins, only w/o the uber GN Launcher backpack. Instead it's replaced w/ something even smaller)

-GN Fangs (Go ahead and scream "FANGU!", the Fangs won't listen... Why? Cause they CAN'T move... They are molded into the skirt armor.)

-GN Buster Sword (A nerfed Zankatou... I dunno why but I can't seem to get both of Zwei's hands to hold it properly. Yet again, beamless beam sword)

-GN Hand Gun (Looks cool from every angle... Guess what, they used REAL wires for the cable thingy which is to be plugged in the Eins.)

OverAll- Fair: The Zwei has cool looks and cool weapons... However, due to the oversized skirt armor, mobility is severely hampered. My second Throne and yet.... NO RED PLASTIC BEAM!!!!

ya, I was upset too, more about the quality of this HG. color it self is already not that great, and the skirt part was really gay, I painted mine with spray can, glad i had the color. can't wait till Drei /sarcasm
Spoiler for swei:
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote