Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 10:16   Link #13566
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Oh, it is a scenario created out the blue, I've already said that, but the point I was making [or was trying to make] was that there is very little to support the outer = inners mother theory as well, the points made, that the rosario appeared when the mother dissapeared and the two looked similar could easily support this new theory as well (as nearly all daughters look like thier mothers in R+V it seems), we know the rosary also seals memories now, so the rosary sealing off the reason for the mothers dissapearance is a possible and logical thing, and we know Moka was also sent to the human world, where she had a decidedly bad time, and we know most of her family only respect strength and have sided with Fairy Tail.

We also know she has a rosary which acts as a seal, whereas the rest of the family, going by Kahlua appear to use limiters only, thus it would seem perhaps they were trying to hide more away from Moka, or make her easier to control.
Again, all suppositional theory.

That was the point though, to show just how little is backing the mother=outer moka theory, by providing a quickly thought-up theory of my own which uses the very same evidence, and perhaps has a few bits of supporting evidence here and there. There is also evidence against the O.Moka = Mum theory, because as already commented both Kahlua and Kokoa recognised O.Moka as Moka rather than not knowing who she was.

I'm sure the author has something stronger/more thought out written up, or I hope he does, as that theory was put together 'on-the-fly'!
I would say that your theory is much more plausible than Omote = mom. All the girls in R+V are carbon copies of their moms, anyway. It shouldn't be surprising that Moka would look like her. Besides, the whole Omote = mom thing sounds like a plot out of an ero-manga for some reason

I'm willing to bet that your theory is probably close to what actually happened. It makes a lot of sense. Akasha-san might have been more tolerant/accepting of humans. That tolerance probably was the cause of her disappearance because of the family's pro-Fairy Tale stance. It could also explain why Akasha-san looks like Omote. Akasha-san herself might be sealed as well to look more human. We don't know if that's the case but it's definitely possible.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote