Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 04:05   Link #10441
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I remember my birthday because it is smack right in the middle of December. I believe Meotwister shares the same birthday as me.

Unfortunately, being a doctor, he doesn't have as good a taste for girls as me - he likes dojikkos who can't cook for nuts.
Being a Doctor apparently and unfortunately doesn't earn you bonus points. At least in my experience, no matter the type of woman, so I can't find even them Dojikkos heh. It doesn't seem to hold the same flair and pizzaz like it did years ago. Probably because most of the money these days go to call centers and whatnot methinks.

Also this month of June 2012 officially marks the ten solid years that I have been failing, in sequence, in all my romantic endeavors. That's a strange and depressing memory to remember. A friend of mine asked how someone finds the strength to continue going out there and taking risks, when all you ever can expect is going home broken and tired. I told him three things:

1. Therapy, and lots of it.
2. A good deal of flavored rum and vodka.
3. The idea that every bit of your loneliness and suffering will be validated, like they were nothing, when you finally find what you're looking for.

He wouldn't know of course since he's tying the knot at the end of this year. My single man's club has shrunk to just 3 guys. Almost ironic that I gave him advice on how to proceed, he took it, now he's getting hitched.

So here's a question for all of you: Have you ever found yourself to be the guy/girl who always doles out relationship advice to people because they they rank your advice highly, and said advice works for them, yet you're the one who has been effectively single all his/her life?
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote