View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 04:22   Link #471
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
But adding those would not interfere at all with KiritoxAsuna development, methinks. It would add more depth than just simple love story with intricate settings. And a chance to explore the other characters more and create more dynamics.
Well, if they did that, I think they'd basically have to start over and re-build the story from scratch -- which, as I understand it, is apparently what the author is doing (though I don't know how much he'll change/expand the central premise to include things beyond that narrow scope). I don't think it's something they could just tack on to the end of the previous 13 episode arc, because it'd break the sense of momentum and focus. (But I suppose that the focus of the audience is part of the problem -- it's like some people were more interested in the scenery than what was happening on stage. I'm not necessarily blaming them for that either, at least not at first. But having seen the whole arc now (and where it goes next), I think people should be able to recognize what was the main plot thread and what was just a supporting plot thread. Whether they like/prefer that is another question.)