View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 22:05   Link #8126
walviss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
Not really.

It's true, and it fits her personality.

Halfway through the fight scene editjob. I'm giving advance warning that I don't like the Taniguchi snapping pics thing - if she did that, she would be a really shitty friend. A really, really shitty friend. Libby or not.
I dunno, I never conceived it as an innately bitchy thing to do. Aebliss described how I was envisioning it a number of posts back. She sees something that shocks her, takes out the camera on instinct, and once she realizes what she's looking at she runs off. Now, if she goes off and uploads them to the internet or something after, she is a bad friend. But Kyonko will ask her to keep it quiet, and to send the pics to her and delete any copies, and as long as she complies (which she will, because she IS Kyonko's friend) I don't see the problem. Even the way it's written, with Taniguchi laughing a bit as she runs off...as long as she hands them over and keeps quiet after, she comes off alright in my mind. It's Kyonko's mistake later on that gets them out in the open, not malice on the part of Taniguchi.
walviss is offline   Reply With Quote