View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 04:20   Link #57
Quadratic
SIBYL salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
you also think it is wrong the animation of the episode? Well it's horrible I hope they do not relaxes for animation.... because it's the last episodes ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I'm gonna be optimistic and assume for now that this is because they're heavily devoting energies to the final episodes which will be crazy animation quality =P
To be fair, the animation (ie. motions/movements) are fine/tolerable, it's just the derpy faces that really got me this time round because of the shear number of them appearing constantly.
I, too, want to believe they allocated less budgets (ie. used the bad artists) on this episode so more money would be thrown in the final episodes.

It's no surprise I can just pick some random some timeframes and catch some bad shots.
The last one below with Masaoka is so creepy that it's funny and hurting me:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
The worst is that I don't understand why anyone would try to shoot Kogami in this episode. Whatever the chief said, he " didn't breach any code of trust". He was transferred into the other division under standard procedures as well as the authorization of his direct superiors. Someone should have questioned the CHief about this.
The chief is aware of Kogami's connection with Makishima and Kogami poses a threat against capturing Makishima alive/keeping his brain intact, and everyone knew how Kogami would "accidently" look for Makishima while in the other division.

Anyway, Akane's caught Sibyl's attention with that action... Another flag is raised for Akane getting a "promotion"?