Thread: Licensed Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-05, 09:39   Link #66
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Ok, first of all, I can't take it anymore lol. I get my senses overloaded by by HidanNoAria's Shirayuki, I just recently had a hell of an experience with Freezing's Special 01, and when I watch this....OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SUNNOVA I WAS OVERWHELMED BY ALICE-CHAN AND HER IMPRESSIVELY AMAZING CHOICE OF PANTSU OVERWHELMED HELL NO IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE LIKE WHAT THE HELL TELLING ME TO KEEP OUT NO WAY CAN I KEEP THAT SIGHT OUT OF MY MIND NOW I AM SPEEEEEEECHLESSSSSS *mangatron dies*

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely loved that. You guys know what nickname to give me now, I'm taking Alice-chan and Paru-chan

Oh uh, thread subscribed
Great. Mangatron is in his hentai-overload mode again. Someone sedate him before he starts singing the pantsu song.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote