Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 01:09   Link #4056
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
While this is a harem anime, I believe the topic of this thread states Rosario+Vampire, so lets keep it to that topic. Its annoying to come back after being busy for an hour or so and have to read about Tenchi, etc... I come here to discuss Rosario, if you wanna throw around a topic of harems, im sure theres other threads for u to vent your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
I can't help but wonder if Gin would have beaten Moka if the moon wouldn't have screwed him up.
Iunno, I think it may be a possibility. After all ware wolfs were said to be of the same rank as vampires, however if his power was that greatly affected by the moon and it was a cloudy night, I think moka had more of an endurance and woulda even be able to last a lot longer than the battle actually was, probably even to the point were the moon would be covered multiple instances.

Quote:
Has there been significant development on Tsukune's relationship with the darker Moka lately? That's what I'm looking forward to when I pick it up again.
That depends on how far you've even gotten. Nothing much in way of season two, but towards the end of season 1 there's major development in their relationship.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote