View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 23:14   Link #3009
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Worked for me. You have to have the sun literally in your eyes (you'll know when your screen flashes yellow for a bit) before you shoot your arrow. It's possible with even partial cloud cover, as long as that flash happens.
Mmm don't think I'm getting that flash. Admittedly I tried on a cloudy day, yet the bloodcursed arrows worked perfectly with the darkening making it easy to see the sun. Do you have to be in combat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Not sure whether Bethesda will comply with the fans' demands...the inability to marry her is not due to oversight or bugs, but rather her character and the insecurities she carries around. Somehow the idea that she'd reject a marriage proposal didn't strike me as OOC - she is carrying quite a heavy internal burden,
Spoiler:

I know many will disagree with me, but I don't mind not being able to marry her - especially if this ability comes at the cost of character consistency.
I found that to be one of her more interesting character points tbh. Her distance and distrust seemed to me to be something you could work on over the quest and perhaps after. If the game went further with it I think it'd be good, since she did trust you with her (un)life. I was happy with the end where she asked if I was going to go on any more adventures and I said she could come along and she said something like 'that'd be awesome, buddy.' I'm sure someone will make a romance mod though, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I just figured out that my mage's companion (Lydia 2.0) is a great personal blood source which makes vampire feeding less hectic.

Yuri vamping ftw...
you can feed on companions?! Mmm time to get that multi-companion mod and drag Lydia around as a mobile food supply for Serena and I. 3 way yuri vamping there!

Just need to find the dog, then I'd have a whole menagerie; spectral horse, undead dragon... white fluffy dog. Durnehviir is pretty awesome, I love unleashing him on stuff, he rips this to pieces (he looks awesome to).