View Single Post
Old 2006-01-29, 17:31   Link #298
Imaginary_num6er
虚数

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary_num6er
Ok, I watched ep10 and I want to say a few things about the plot:

Spoiler for Comments on ep 10:
I guess, I won the prediction back at ep10.

As you probably know, I'm listed as one of the "main translators" as one of the fansubs of RMT. To tell you the truth, my laptop died the RIGHT BEFORE I got the latest raw. It is said, that its going to take 3 weeks for repairs (I have a Japanese OS system and so, I need to send it back to Japan.). Therefore, I would like to say that if anyone was dissatisfied with one of the subs (I assume, naming which sub I'm associated would be considered "advertisement"), I humbly apoligize for my degradation of the most recent episode due to translation diffculties. This is in NO WAY, an advertisment attempt of a particular fansub, but only, an apology to the RMT fan community that I have done no justice for them. Once again, please do not interpret this as a decision based upon my affiliation with a particular fansub, but only, something that's based upon my own decision as a similar RM fan. I think, most people would understand which fansub I am/was associated with, but once again, I don't think I'm in the liberty to mention which one. Depending on the types of responces I get/see, I will see to it what kind of self-deserving punishment I should deal to myself.

It is also dissapointing that my involvement with this forum would rapidly diminish along with the end of the series, and hopefully, I could post some new news of the "Rozen Maiden Fan Appreciation Event" in Febuary 18th.

I will view this forum once so often, so please, wait for my formal return 3 weeks later. And once again, I'm very sorry for the types of damage I have caused to the very essence of the RMT series.

Imaginary_num6er
Imaginary_num6er is offline   Reply With Quote