View Single Post
Old 2009-11-04, 08:51   Link #4150
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Original View Post
May I Claim This One?

Can you do me favor can you add my 12SKY2 IGN iPAIN and add Jinong (Is what faction I am. Also can u change the text to different color find It hard to read, sorry to ask for one more little thing can u make It Bigger like 700 pixels wide and 200 high. So make It In between them.

Sorry for the inconvience.
Yes, you can claim it. Uhm, I can add the text without little problem, I think. I'll have to check the basic filesize at home to make sure I'm not breaching a limit...
I'm sorry about the text color - but I can't change that. It's the only one that really works to read on there.. Well, atleast, for the most part. I DID try out different colors, but settled on white as it was easiest for me to see, but I'll see what I can do.
I'm not good with size changes unless it's decreasing the size, but I'll do what I can to match it to your specifications. I hope you like whatever comes out, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
hm...just upload it to rapidshare or megaupload and send me the link to the download ?
Ah, okay! Sorry, I've been busy with school and only have time for quick updates on what is up on this site and other places. I'll get right on that today. Sorry for the wait.