View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 22:54   Link #1967
Knicknevin

I'l be back later with some more detail, but I looked over your theory Arklight, and it's pretty interesting. I've got a spin of my own for it.

Episode 5 showed us a lot of things; That Eva and Hideyoshi suspected that Kinzo was dead for one. Kyrie had some shady contacts digging up dirt on the family too. The siblings and their spouses, other than Krauss and Natsuhi, met up to plan strategy. And from what happens later, we can see that it's not impossible to stage a 'mass murder' scene and fool the islands guest detective. And, the people that are a part of planning this can keep their mouths shut so the detective doesn't catch on.

I think the same plan in Ep5 was what happened in Ep1 as well. In the original plan, the cousins were going to be kept out of the loop to provide testimony about everyones 'deaths'. But in Ep5 it got altered to make Erika the witness and the cousins were brought in to the loop.

Assuming the plan to fake the family's deaths and make off the money is right, I think Eva and Kyrie have their own agendas though.