View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 21:17   Link #253
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
I'm making the first 13 eps available now, since they are done. If you are interested in watching the subtitles in use on an actual file, let me know, and I'll get them to you. I've also made some modifications and edits on the script, too, to correct grammar or for general flow reasons, when it felt too stiff or awkward. So, if you do watch, and still see a misspelling or bad grammar, or even something that could be phrased better or differently, let me know. So far, the few people who have watched them, have said the colored subtitles look good.

Anyway, I'll create a torrent with all 26 once I finish the second half. And then I'll go on to S1 and A's, and input colored subtitles there, too. Why? Because I want to amuse myself, and get more comfortable with subtitle mechanics.

Oh, there is a vocal song that plays during episode 8 of Strikers, and I'd kinda like to add an English translation. I have the full romaji version of the song, and the few lines they use, but as far as I can see, there is no translation of it yet. And my crude translation efforts wouldn't do it justice. If someone wants to get me a translation of it, I'll add it in.

Edit: Thought I'd add in a few screenshots, just to showcase what I've done:

Spoiler for Pictures:

Last edited by Kaijo; 2013-01-31 at 21:29.