View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 10:56   Link #4293
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Watching the first 5 minutes of that game, and I already clearly see no there is no way out for Barcelona. Barcelona strongest point, is their ability to outplay the opponent in midfield, make the opponent have to set up to counteract them rather than could played their own game. Only a few could survive through Barcelona onslaught that way, unless discipline defend and counter attacks are set up to hit on the break/ set piece (e.g Chelsea or Real)

That does not happen yesterday . Yesterday, they were simply outplayed by Bayern. In fact you can clearly see Barcelona ended up disbanding their tiki-taka game plan, and being led into counter-reacting against Bayern's tactic.In that sense they are so harmless that it's simply pathetic. And honestly, i think their is problem within Barcelona's leadership. You don't see the fire within their player, as if, they were not expecting a comeback right from the start.

I actually hope Bayern to win through, but was disappointed at the lack of competition in it. In fact i hopes the German clubs and national teams will dominate Europe in many years to come. As currently, other major league, Italian, Spanish and EPL has became so corrupted and pathetic with all the flow of cashes, that they simply forget about the game itself. The English FA for example has been all occupied on these silly stuffs that they forgot English clubs has been performing terrible at club levels two years in a row, mile behind European top club, and English team may even miss out World Cup.