View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 07:24   Link #1745
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Yeah, I know that there's probably a reason to hold him back. But if doing so is hurting your ratings, then it doesn't make sense to keep people almost completely in the dark about him. It's like he's trying to drive himself into the ground by keeping his growth at a snail's pace.

Of course, given the fact that he's probably already wealthy thanks to his other projects, he probably doesn't really care about MB anymore and is just going through the motions because of his contract.

I am interested in seeing what the story is in chapter 31 when Hard Wrapping explains some stuff about Medaka. I've seen the RAWs and it might be pretty good.
Yeah, the biggest problem like you said is that Medaka is so one dimensional from a personality/character point of view that she can't carry the manga by herself for an indefinite period of time or people will get bored.

Hopefully though we're getting to a point where that doesn't have to be the case. They keep hinting at that but it probably won't come true till later on...
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote