View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 11:58   Link #145
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
What is so good about this series? It has generated a lot of buzz. It is in the magical girl genre and has some cute girls but I gather that it is kind of dark and I remember when it was still airing some buzz being created about something shocking being in one of the early/middle episodes. Are these things true? I don't really know much about this series.
Without spoiling much, expect this to be anything but your average Magical Girl show. And people will agree that episode 3 is where the show takes a more darker tone and that's only the beginning of what's to come.

Quote:
Should I check it out? Also, is there a new season coming since it was so popular, or does the last episode make a pretty concrete conclusion?
You'll have to find that answer yourself. I personally think the ending is quite good and satisfying, but you do need to pay close attention to what is said if you want to fully understand what's going on, given that it got quite a bit of (IMO, unfair) criticism.

Watching the show more than once is probably a good idea – assuming you'll like it, of course.

Currently, three movies have been announced: Two movies will recap the show, the other one will be an entirely new story (which is most likely going to be a sequel). The first two movies have been slated for October 2012, the other hasn't gotten an official date yet.