View Single Post
Old 2004-05-13, 22:58   Link #78
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
the Whole crews my favorite, For there own Unique Reasons..

Nami- Smart, Determined, Considerate, And Stops the crew from Makin bad choices
Ussop- Cowardliness Turning to Boldness when having to help a friend, whether Life or Death, and Determinded
Chopper- Great Doctor, Determined, And is very Smart , Cute character to reveal Amusemeant (Ex. Chopper- "He he he well.. hehe Stfu u Asshole, hee")
Vivi- Determination to Protect her Country, to Help Friends
Sanji- Amazing Cook, Detemination for Nami's/Vivi's/and Robin's asses are NICE, and All Blue..
Zoro- Never Giving Up Attitude, Sleepy, but gets the job done, Protects Members of the Crew, Great Detemination
Ace- One hell of an Ass kicker, to save his brother of course .. Ace is Great
Shanks- When it comes to someone in Danger, he wil risk his life for that person.. and hes a comedic character to :P

My Fav, the one whos hit me the Hardest
Luffy- Greatest Determination of them all.. Not only to Become Pirate King... To Help, To save, Making sure his Nakama do not get hurt, if they do.. The Enemy is in hella trouble with Luffy's explosive anger.. When you watch Luffy's fights, and the OP anime, it gets you thinking "They are doing that, while im sitting my ass here watching this" , does it not? Luffy is the main point in that also, as well as the whole Crew. He may act dumb, but Luffy is a Smart character, jus dont Piss him off :P , or ull get the Ass-wooping of your frikin life :P
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote