View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 11:28   Link #10232
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - What about the Cinderella play? That's the only reason Autumn was able to corner Ichika, but I don't think she'll be able to considering Ichika is different from the canon one.
The plan itself is having Ichika angst about Madoka's kidnapping, hence why he's not interested in the party. When Tatenashi announced Reverse Cinderella event, he basically goes nuts and breaking out of academy by brute force.

Of course I'm not going to portray Autumn as weak-ass villain of the novel, she's Squall's girlfriend for crepe's sake, at worst she's on par with Tatenashi, not easily trumped. Ichika, while strong and creative enough to hold her until Tatenahsi came, has no chance to win.

The reason Autumn defeated is because she fight both Tatenashi and Ichika at the same time, and that Autunm is easily provoked.

(Unless Blitz still want to stick to canon depiction, sigh )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - How many chapters are you planning?
Highly probable over 40 chapter if I follow Blitz' wish, if we can get some agreement to shorten the harem antics and stuff for the sake of original plot, maybe about 30+ chapter at best.