Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-20, 00:11   Link #27763
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
The point I'm just trying to make across is that several cultures and groups suffered bigotry, discrimination, starvation and several other things throughout history, but a number of them found other ways to win their point without making a bad name of their group/affiliation.
Those several cultures and groups don't have some of the world's most powerful countries either actively or supporting the government that keeps them in their low position. Why do you think Germany/Japan/Korea were able to develop but not the Arab world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Right now, Islam is in a very rough patch with all those extremists. However, that should be no excuse for the sane ones to make no effort in cutting the support given to those radicals. That's why I wrote earlier that not calling out for a crime is as bad as committing a crime yourself.
Sure, because you're looking at only the news and ignoring the mass majority who are calling out the radicals. I mean, you live in Canada of all places and can't see that? Exactly what are you seeing in your own country?