View Single Post
Old 2013-10-21, 09:20   Link #1257
kamikaze00007

Somehow it bothers me how Yukino can be so concerned with Hikigaya's psychological state at that point to go so far as to mention it to Hayama when they weren't even really that close.

The teacher on the other hand has been on Hikki's case since day one which he himself commented was too much "Just how much does she (Shizuka) like me?" with the sms from her sounding dangerous to his guy-senses.

Also the scene happened before Shizuka told Hikki he was crossing a dangerous bridge (with the test of courage plan) so I kind of connected Hayama's slip of the tongue with it that came later that same night.

The scenario was kinda like she brought Hayama's group so that Hikki's club could interact with them (Hikki to change being the real target). I thought she might've convinced Hayama regarding Hikki which led to the former mentioning "her being concerned". This was prior to Yukino's attempt to semi-self=destruct during the cultural festival so I think Hikki and Yukino wasn't at a romantic threshold at that time yet.
kamikaze00007 is offline   Reply With Quote