View Single Post
Old 2007-02-02, 03:13   Link #7
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes View Post
This episode was quite painfull to watch. They got Gaara'S abilaties all wrong. And made Naruto like even more ofve and idiot then he hes is. Plus he gets saved by some 2-4 hour trained trainee. The onyl encoraging parts about this is that Kiraya is Back and the next episode is called 'heading out' and it talks about memories and crap and Naruto has a backpack on hsi back. Is this teh end of the fillers? I dunno, we have been folled in teh pass so i dont keep my hope up to much.
huh...somehow that was a tad hard to follow; had too much to drink tonite?

anyways, i really wonder how they will explain what jiraiya was doing from the start of fillers til now. and also how much time has passed in the narutoverse since fillers began.

which filler (arc/episode) made the most impact on development? none of them really made any difference, but anyways, just curious -- the last one had naruto seem somewhat mature at the end, after the death of that boy. i think it did a better job than this one trying to portray gaara's humanity.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote