View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 06:57   Link #29
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Well, it's good to know you're both eager!

Actually, if you're willing, there's two scenes I liked each of you to translate for me: They can both be found at the end of Day 9 (Follow My Current Route on my website to get to them) and both of them occur in the evening. The first one is a scene at the Pool at Ashford with Shirley {ID: (ScAsh-プール-Shi-01)} and the other one is a scene with C.C. at the Entrance Hall of the Clubhouse {ID: (ScAsh-クラブハウス {エントランスホール}-CC-02)}. I'll let the two of you decide which you each want to do. I'll send you both an email containing the documents to type your translations in. If you come across a "choice" moment in the scene, then add (Choice) to the title of the document and send it back to me; I'll send you two or more new documents to put the result of each choice in. Also, you can label your translations as Paladinoras translations or Solstice Cross translations, if you want. However, please follow the format laid out in my recent translations; that's the only thing I'm picky about here.

Anyway, I hope the two of you can accomplish this request without too much trouble. I won't be able to do any translations myself for the next two or three days (SCHOOL, my eternal nemesis), so I'd really appreciate it if you could do this for me.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote