View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 12:53   Link #37
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I see...Well, there's nothing for it then. I can understand you're circumstances, considering what you've told me.

Therefore, in light of your situation, I would like to suggest that you switch over to another scene to translate. In order to allow the translations to continue at their original pace, I'll take care of your scene to translate and, instead, I'd like for you to translate another scene for me, one from earlier on in the game. You see, because of the sequence in which I translate the scenes in the game, I have almost definitely skipped over many scenes in previous days without ever seeing them. (Because this is a "route" game, it would be WAY too troublesome to take everything possible number of choices, since I would advance VERY slowly in the game that way. That's why I translate as I play a single route in the game, so that people can at least see one possible route to its end quickly enough with my translations.) It can be any scene you want, as long as it's within the first 5 days in the game and it's one that hasn't been translated by me yet. Before you start translating, tell which scene it is and the sequence of scenes you followed to get, and then I'll send you the document with the tittle and headings ready like before. Besides that, just follow what I've already told you.

I hope you don't mind this; it's just that I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to doing things in order and besides, I want to read the translation of that scene before I go to other scenes to translate. (I'm a Shirley fan you see, and since it's at the pool...enough said.) Like always, if you have any problems or questions, just ask me.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote