Thread: Licensed Freezing the anime
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-17, 21:18   Link #512
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
i'm going to disagree with you. the anime and comic book has their own fair share of panty shots, but the anime adaption shows clothes being practically ripped off the girl in episode 2 showing her ass and boobs just in hope they can sell more dvds and blu-rays (pretty sad because it's almost like they're 'only' trying to cater to the anime otakus in japan). bridget pratically tore off almost all of her clothes leaving her butt naked while the comic book shows she tore her pandora armor apart not revealing any boobs and ass hanging out. so what do you mean by the comic book being worse off besides the panty shots? if you mean by being more gruesome and bloody violent, then yes it is worse off. we will see if they will continue to rip girls clothes off in the coming episodes just to have boobs and asses showing everywhere.

also, this anime adaption lacks the facial expressions just like the fairy tail anime adaption.
From what I remember of the manga, it does similar. Panty shots with the fights, clothes ripped. You're upset over the scale of the ripping. Yep, Ganessa had more ripped off her in the anime. The fight was so short they had to do something to make it more memorable and demonstrate how far apart in strength those 2 are. The slash that takes all the opponents clothes off. The manga had the slash that took off the front of her armor so you could see her boobs hanging out. The manga scene just isn't that appealing compared to the anime version to me.

Of course, they are going to continue to rip clothes off those girls. Geez. we had a breakout game that did that online on the anime website.

Last edited by orion; 2011-01-17 at 21:29.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote