View Single Post
Old 2011-05-24, 08:38   Link #84
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Madhouse will never be the case. They are busy doing with Marvel ones.
You seem to not know how big Madhouse is.... lets look at their 2009 production...

TV - Hajime no Ippo 2, Rideback, Chi`s Sweet Home, Souten Kouro, NEEDLESS, Aoi Bungaku, Kobato, Stitch! 2.

Movie - Redline, Summer Wars and the Trigun Movie came out 4 months into 2010.

Madhouse is too massive a beast to paint them with one brush. I don't think Madhouse will be anywhere near this but as of Fall 2011 the only thing they're working on right now that has been announced that might not be finished, is the Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think the ones who did Seitokai no Yakuindomo, GoHands is not a bad option for this type of show.
While I would love this they're probably too busy with the 2nd and 3rd Mardock Scramble Movie. I also expect them to continue doing Yakuindomo OVAs with each manga volume release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
People on 4chan is saying the artstyle and the fact that its TBS hints towards J.C Staff.
But that link to the TBS website with the image for Boku Wa has pics below from anime shows produced by SHAFTx2. A-1 Pictures, Feel and of course J.C Staff.

Food for thought but J.C Staff already have Kimi to Boku and Bakuman 2 lined up for the Fall 2011 season and of course Shana 3 is rumored to air than as well. They have done 4 shows in a season a few times before though...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote