View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 04:36   Link #4
vashhybrid

Thanks for all the anime you kind folks have listed so far! I'm going to be checking out the ones listed in the morning, it will take a bit of time though. I don't have a computer anymore, so I end up researching anime on my phone and then watching it in the PS3 browser hooked up to my HDTV. I usually just check AniDB to see if it sounds interesting, but in this case I'll need to look up some clips on YouTube to get a feel for the animation and style of the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
well that Denpa had great animation but i couldnt get into it
boku wa tomodachi was pretty damn good.
I loved whisper of the heart (done by some guy miyazaki was grooming to take over for him but he died)
Tales of earth sea was pretty good too
Porco rosso (best anime of all time lol)

and i always really like highschool of the dead, especially the girls!! ive never seen hotter girls ^^
I've seen Boku wa Tomodachi and loved it, can't wait for thNoe sequel to come out. I don't remember the animation standing out to me, but it's an excuse to take a peek at it again.

I want to go back and watch Highschool of the Dead again someone, but pointless fan service always bugs me (the only part I remember from that really is when the guy was sniping and the shots were going through the katana chicks breasts as she was jumping around and fighting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Here's what I have.

In terms of great animation for anime with great story added, I can recommend Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hanasaku Iroha, Fate/Zero, and Sora no Woto.

As for anime movies there's 5cm Per Second and Loups=Garous.

So what you think?
I've heard the names of a few of the other listed ones before (5cm per second and Fate/Zero), but I know them in name only. I haven't heard of any of the other ones, but I'm going to do a wee bit of researching and see what I can find.

Thanks again for the suggestions, the more the better!

Last edited by vashhybrid; 2012-08-13 at 15:14. Reason: Quotes
vashhybrid is offline   Reply With Quote