Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-30, 17:52   Link #1071
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
It depends an awfully lot on who is the girl, not ourselves or the actual mood. But at the end of parties, I often held their hands up, looked at it for seconds, face seemingly tired but with a gentle smile. Then put it down, held it tightly, not let go and looked away. Effect? They shivered every next time I held their hands.

Going directly for a kiss often sounds cool, but girls always digs it up and think "he did kiss me swiftly, didn't he? Why not with others girl?" When they are actually on the right track, it's a bother to us men
As Kakashi said it, I guess that you're talking about girls who are willing to have physical contact (in that case, to let their hands being hold by you) and so have an interest in you. But trying something like that with a girl that you just met might not work at all

Well, it's not about being on the right track For some girls (not all, but I am talking about a certain category), they want sincerity. In that case, a kiss is seen as something important, while some men just do that on purpose, while they are not in love at all, and just want to have some fun with a girl.

Xris deleted a post while I was about to reply to it, but I guess I am in the category of girls who dislike (a lot) the men who just try to score. Sometimes, it feels as if people talk about "tricks" to get a girl. It feels like it's not about making said girl to fall in love because the man loves her, it feels as if it was "how can I *trick* a girl to get in her bed".
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote