Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 11:12   Link #19595
Tachibana
タチバナ

Touhou Fuhai recognized the "promise" Akasha and Akua made, Akua has mentioned that she had to keep the "promise" with Akasha, while your right and we don't have the full details of the "promise" yet, we know that it's something good, since it's whats Akasha wants Akua to do, you can always consider the possibility that Akua joined Fairy Tale to secretly keep the "promise" her and Akasha had made, in short, Akua could be using Fairy Tale, i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case, it's very possible because of Akua's nature, the two would fit perfectly.

Akua requesting Moka to give her the Shinso blood might be a possibility, however there are three problems with this idea.

1st is that Moka wouldn't be willing to do so and turn down Akua's request.

2nd is that it's impossible, Moka had given a lot of the Shinso blood to Tsukune, which he is currently going thru the transformation to become stronger which will result in him becoming the next Shinso, not only that but according to Touhou in the dreamworld Akua would need a lot of the Shinso blood to actually become one herself and since Moka has given hers to Tsukune, her becoming a Shinso is impossible even if she requests Moka to do it to her, which Moka wouldn't want to.

3rd is that as i said before, Akua knew Moka has been at the Youkai Academy for the past seven years if Akua was still after the Shinso blood she would have gone there to get it from Moka, but she didn't, this clearly proves that Akua isn't after it anymore.

But Akua will be using different methods to achieve what she wants, which she will probably want Moka to fight alongside her for help, the only reason Moka is with Akua is because of the "promise" and according to what Akua said after Touhou mentioned the promise is that whatever Akasha wanted Akua to do must be very important for Moka's well being, which will no doubt play a huge part in the Rescue Moka Arc and will personally involve Moka, Akua and Tsukune and will would also serve some sort of role in Akua's and Tsukune's confrontation, but like i said the "promise" is a very good thing since it's from Akasha herself.

Of course, Ikeda could be using the method to where when Tsukune defeats Akua that she will pass down the "promise" to him, but since Akua and Tsukune are going to clash, i'm not worried for even Akua's well being since Tsukune is her opponent and that he refers to her as "Akua-san" meaning he has respect to her not only as a person but as Moka's eldest sister.

The Rescue Moke Arc is where Akua, Moka and Tsukune play the main roles and that it all has to do with the "promise" which will have a main role as well.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-04-11 at 00:11.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote