View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 17:38   Link #895
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
BTW, what's with all the discussion on historical accuracy and such? Anyone familiar with the phrase "suspend your disbelief"?

Well, I tend to draw a line, but I appreciate a good dose of relative reality. For example, by the laws of physics and technology, when you fire a gas-operated kinetic weapon, empty shells should eject. It just does not seem to be the case int he anime (although in the game, shells do eject).

Although its a small thing I can easily overlook, its not going to distract my overall enjoyment. Though one can't help it, since most of the arsenal in VC are more-or-less based on the weapons of WWII. It is, by itself a rather fascinating subject of discussion.

Of course, Valkyires on the battlefield: Gallian Chronicles is fantasy, and should not be confused with Tigers of the battlefield: Panzer Chronicles

On a second note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post

Alicia:"If I could fly, I could drop granades on the Imperial soldiers' heads!"
I really don't recall Alicia saying this.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote