View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 21:20   Link #22
Ryoujin
What?

I wrote that but every time I try to install fontconfig a new one shows up, for example:

Code:
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-no-sub-pixel.conf already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port fontconfig.
Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
COMPUTER:~ USER$ sudo rm /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-no-sub-pixel.conf
COMPUTER:~ USER$ sudo port install fontconfig
--->  Activating fontconfig 2.6.0_0+macosx
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-sub-pixel-bgr.conf already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port fontconfig.
COMPUTER:~ USER$ sudo rm /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-sub-pixel-bgr.conf
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-sub-pixel-rgb.conf already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port fontconfig.
COMPUTER:~ USER$ sudo rm /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-sub-pixel-rgb.conf
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/etc/fonts/conf.avail/10-sub-pixel-vbgr.conf already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port fontconfig.
Isn't there a more efficient way to delete it all and then re-install? It might seem that I'd have to try sudo port install fontconfig and manually delete every error that shows up