View Single Post
Old 2009-05-03, 22:23   Link #54
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

I just want to say: THIS CHAPTER IS PERFECT! seriously, how the hell does Oda do it?
He even gets the minute details like the previously mentioned CROCODILES PIMP COAT.

Crocodile- even more badass than before. Bonified best villain ever. He can make things basically tun into sand??? That is insane.

Fishman- shit, cant believe i forgot his name. The fact that he doesn't use a devil fruit=respect. It's like that with all of the older characters but here we get yet another demonstration of why we love the older generation. His samurai/ martial arts like clothes are awesome.

Buggy and Mr. 3- Hilarious. They would. I expect them and the other escapees to meet up with the important guys on a marine ship or two.

This whole entire concept is really, damn. Such a powerhouse team. It is really funny to see Magellan freak out. He is scared. I'd be scared.

Damn. I can't wait for the translation. I just thought of something. These scenes would go really well with some hardcore rap with a good beat. "A Milli" :P

I also kinda want to see the powerhouses form a humanoid, as seen in the thriller bark arc, and go crazy. This would make the escape truly perfect.

How is everyone doing. I don't have time to be on here much due to work and stuff :/ what does everyone think about Luffy discovering the use of Haki with all these people?